Wednesday, November 16, 2005

This morning I was in a bit of a panic trying to get my drawing assignment done for my class this afternoon (yes, I'm a procrastinator). It was a charcoal drawing and I love using a chamois cloth to smudge the charcoal around. Well, it looks like Loki really loves the chamois too. Everytime I put it down, Loki was in my Artbin going after the chamois. Out comes the spray bottle and after a bit I had a very wet Loki. Figuring that he finally got the message, I went back to my drawing. I should've known better. I look down and my chamois is missing and Loki is nowhere in sight. *sigh* After a bit of searching, it was in the bedroom and Loki is looking at me from the window sill with this innocent "who? Me?" look on his face.

I told Darren this story and he got a good laugh out of it. We had kind of hoped Loki's antics would dwindle down a bit after we got him neutered but that doesn't seem to be the case. Don't get me wrong. I love the big mush even though he is a troublemaker. I'm just worried when he turns into a 25lb troublemaker! LOL.

No comments: