Mommy said that today was a day of thanks and that we should think about the things we are thankful for. While there was some disagreement amongst us, we came up with a general list. Here they are:
- Two humans who spoil us silly and give good scritches
- Temptations treats (they are SOOOOO good)
- All the cat toys, beds, and trees that are just for us
- All of the brothers and sisters we have, even the annoying ones
- A good home (most of us are no longer stuck in a shelter)
- All of our friends out there who take the time to read this blog and put up with our sporadic and mostly crazy writing
We want to wish all the fuzzies and their humans out there (and maybe some doggies too) a very happy Turkey Day! Hopefully you'll all get some good leftovers to nom on.