Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Meet Nermle

Nermle is our three year old blue point Ragdoll. We got him after Bomber passed away. As Bomber was my "mush" cat, I wanted a really mellow cat who could be hugged and cuddled with. This meant only one thing: a Ragdoll. He has got to be the most mellow cat I've ever come across, and I've known a lot of kitties. His favorite position is lying on his back with his belly exposed to get rubs. Our nicknames for him include "Binky" and "Roly-Poly" because he loves to roll around on his back. He even will move across the bed doing that! What is really nice is that he gets along with most of the cats in the household. His mellow personality makes me a friend for everyone. He really is a sweet boy.

Oh and his name comes from the cute grey kitten, Nermal, from the Garfield comic strips.

9 comments:

san said...

Hello nermie. You are indeed a beutiful cat and look too gorgeous for anything :)You have beautiful fur. san says Totoro's fur can look as beautiful but its too hot for Singapore's weather.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Hello Nermle--you look pretty cuddly.

Margaret said...

Hi, Nermie.
Mandu here.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I am very laid back, too, but am a Himalayan. Mom hasn't weighed me lately, but I think I weigh more than 15 pounds now. Blue eyes are great!
Mandu

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hello Nermle
Aren't you adorable!
You remind us of our own Mr Jinx. He is a very mellow boy who gets along with everyone in the house.

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥

The Island Cats said...

Hi ya, Nermie! It's nice to meetcha!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

MOL! We guessed the Nermal" meaning. He fits.

Gigi said...

The Human says: "Want."

I am not very satisfactory when it comes to the cuddles. Eh, tought luck, Lady.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Hi Nerm!!
You sound like a great cat!
Glad to meet you!

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Nermie, you look like a sweetheart. You must love to be cuddled and held all the time. We would love to see your rolling on your back trick while in bed. Thanks for sharing the lovely photo. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
World of Animals