Thanks Sir Spitfire (aka Spitty the Kitty) for the award! We are humbled and honored to receive it. We love his blog and especially his interaction with his human.
Now since there are so many of us, it's difficult for us to tell just five things about us but we'll try our best.
1. Most of us are rescued kitties though Mommy does occasionally get a purebred. Her favorite breeds are the Maine Coons and Ragdolls as she loves big kitties. There are three Maine Coons and one Ragdoll amongst us. The rest of us are all rescued.
2. Daddy is actually allergic to us. It's kind of funny 'cause we think that by being in a house with so many kitties, he's developed a tolerance towards kitty allergens. Then again, as the Mommy says, he knew what he was getting into when he married her 'cause she already had five kitties at that time.
3. Our favorite toys in the whole wide world are crocheted catnip balls that our Mommy gets from the rescue group when they have adoption days. Even though the nip is old and probably worthless, we still love playing with them and enjoy the nip.
4. Even though there are so many of us, we all stay inside. Mommy had an outside cat once when she was a little girl and that poor fellow constantly got hit by cars (how he managed to survive all of the hits is a miracle). Because of that, Mommy made a promise that we would never go outside unless it's in a PTU (prisoner transport unit).
5. We all have our favorite spots in the house and you can usually find us there. Though when it's the humans sleepy time, we all pile up on the humans' bed with them and snuggle up at night with them. This drives Daddy nuts because he's "pinned" to one spot for most of the night but the Mommy loves it.
We'd like to share this award with two other kitty bloggers. The first definitely has to go to the Psychokitty who we think started it all. We all love Max and his dealings with his two humans and Buddah Pest. We also have to give one to Katnip Lounge who not only has more cats than we do but always manages to take some great pictures of all the kitties.