Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bah, bah, and double bah

Mother is finally taking a break from grading and I finally get to use the computer. It's about time. All she has been doing when she is at home is grading, grading, and grading. Why, oh why is she wasting all of her time doing that when she could be petting me? I don't ask for much of her time but she's hardly ever home any more (what is this professor thing anyways?) and when she is home she's grading, sleeping, or playing with the kitten thingie.

Oh yes, the kitten thingie. Ugh. Like we need any more in this house. He thinks he's so special because he's cute and cuddly. Ew. He may be cute now but he will grow up. I'm the prettiest one in the house. Mother said so. Nermle can never complete with me.

There are so many times I wish I was an only cat. This way I can get all of Mother's attention. Father? He only gets in the way. The only other cat I can even tolerate is Monkee. I don't know why but he doesn't annoy me. The others? Bah, get rid of them.

Oh poo. Mother needs the computer again.

2 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Don't you hate how hard it is sometimes to get things done?

Motor Home Cats said...

Mom's who are busy or aren't around, or playing with kittens are never any fun. But, your mom will be home soon, for a little bit anyway.

We've missed you.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade