Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Now I know why...

...Max calls it the "stabby place." Mom took me to the V-E-T today. I've had a nasty head cold and she was worried I lost more weight. We saw a different V-E-T today 'cause Dr. Bob was on vacation. The lady was nice until she tried to stick a needle in my throat! I know I'm a tiny dude but do you literally have to go for the jugular? Geeze.

Dr. Stabby then told mom that she was worried about me being dehydrated. So I got stabbed again! This time was in the back so they could put fluids in me. Now my whole right foreleg is all puffy from the fluids.

It's bad enough that I'm sick. Do you have to keep on stabbing me? I get stabbed in the throat and then stabbed in the back. I am not having a good day.

2 comments:

Motor Home Cats said...

We are sorry you got stabbed. Before Tiki went to the bridge, he used to have to get fluids too, and then mom would call him Squishy. We hope your cold goes away soon.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope you start feeling better. I think it is nasty to have to get stabbed.